Watch this video from start to finish to experience for yourselves the emotional impact it has for those of us who appreciate true justice and the way Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim was denied it?
Feel for yourselves the frustrations that those who were with him must have felt on the night he was manhandled and forcibly taken away from his wife and children and the thousands of supporters who were there for him!
Only those who are deaf, dumb and blind to the way justice was destroyed and held hostage since the fateful day Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim was reduced to being another of the BN's numerous victims of political tyranny will come away after watching this clip without shedding even a teardrop and not feel any remorse in his or her heart?
The life of Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim is like something out of a blockbuster movie that has the main character starting out:
- as a student leader,
- Muslim youth leader,
- rebellious hero of the poor and downtrodden,
- plucked from the streets to be anointed as a young political shining star in the political mainstream ruling party,
- shooting fast past the old timers,
- earning him both admirers and enemies,
- fall victim to one of the nation's biggest political conspiracies,
- sacked and humiliated like no other politician in Malaysia has ever suffered,
- arrested like a dangerous terrorist head, blindfolded and driven off in the dark of the night,
- viciously and brutally assaulted black and blue by the then Inspector General of Police,
- almost paralyzed by a serious injury to his spine causing a slipped disc in his backbone's vertebra,
- accused of being a sodomite,
- tried in a kangaroo court,
- sentenced to suffer in prison,
- attempted murder of him using arsenic poisoning,
- suffered 6 long years in prison,
- found not guilty after Mahathir resigned and Abdullah Badawi took over,
- regained his freedom after the judiciary finally grew some spine
- now being at the brink of staging a fantastic comeback to reclaim his political aspirations
- of becoming Malaysia's next Prime Minister?
Datuk Seri Anwar was blindfolded and had his hands handcuffed at his back at the time.
Very brave of Rahim Noor to have brutalized a man like Datuk Seri Anwar in such a condition, eh?
Speaks volumes as to the idiot's character!
Heard he suffered a stroke recently!
The cowardly @#$%^&^!
Serves him right!
Cash by Allah!
Watch how Malaysians gathered in the hundreds of thousands to listen to Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim speak at the elections ceramahs recently?
This is Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim today, ready to be the next Prime Minister of Malaysia.
His life and Reformasi movement is about to come full circle.
I just can't wait to see what happens next in the life of this legendary and illustrious Malaysian?