Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

BN Cabinet 2008 - Outstanding Issues or Cases Against Them.

I came across this list of outstanding issues or cases against almost the entire Malaysian BN Cabinet of 2008 at this blog.

Pretty interesting , don't you think so?

I mean, it just involves almost the entire cabinet of Abdullah Badawi including even his own self?

Now, the question is has our Royal Malaysian Police Force actually cleared all these people from wrong doing or are we witnessing the largest line up of those who actually have not been exonerated from all the outstanding charges against them and yet get to rule over this country?

Well Malaysians, this is what we have before us. Do you think they deserve to be the Malaysian Government in the true sense of the word if it is true that they stand accused of all these crimes?

What do you say?

* You might also want to check out what a friend of mine @ Sagaladoola has to share about the new bunch of BN's meanisters here?