Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Breaking News! Infamous Datuk Zakaria Md Derus has died!

Just received an sms alert that Datuk Zakaria Md Derus, 62, the infamous former Port Klang Assemblyman and controversial builder of the illegal personal palatial mansion at Pandamaran, has died this morning of a heart attack.

Further details confirming this breaking news and a write up of this 'famous for the wrong reasons' departed controversial figure will follow after this.

Although I personally do not know this man and have my own personal conclusions that these are the kind of people who are the cause of the Barisan Nasional and former State Government of Selangor under Khir Toyo to be so hated and recently toppled in the concluded 12th Malaysian General Elections, as a fellow Muslim, I am still bound by my religious convictions to say a prayer for him!

Al Fatihah.