Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Let the Barisan Rakyat States have their own media stations!

Dear Malaysians,

I call for the Barisan Rakyat States to be allowed to set up their own radio and television stations channels to enable Malaysians to have a balanced source of information!

Right now, I believe many of us are just so repulsed by the way RTM, TV3, NTV7, ASTRO RIA, and all other broadcasting stations are dishing out propaganda 24/7 sickening us to our stomachs and making many of us lose our appetites after being forced to listen to such crap day in day out?

Am I right in asking for the Barisan Rakyat State Governments to come up with their own radio and television broadcasting channels in order to give us the citizens a better and more broader choice of information?

We don't need more entertainment. The whole country is already awash with 'infotainment' as what the BN Ministry of Misinformation had been swamping us with all these years?

Zam Zam Ala Kazam made sure of that already!

I don't watch the 'Prime News' anymore because it spoils my dinner. I surf the internet to seek out news and views of the latest happenings more than I watch tv?

Even ASTRO screws us up with their fair share of propaganda!

If there is a better alternative I would gladly cancel our ASTRO subscription and sign up with the better satellite tv provider?

Can anyone update me as to whether the Barisan Rakyat State Governments have the legal rights to run and operate their own independent radio and television stations?

Thank you.