Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Makes no difference whether UMNO has a new President?

Dear Malaysians,

I refer to the current brouhaha as to the UMNO General Assembly's Elections being proposed to be postponed to next year to avoid the present leadership being trounced by the ones who aren't happy with Abdullah Badawi's ineptness to maintain the party's political standings in the Malaysian political arena!

Frankly speaking, it makes no difference to the nation as a whole whether it is Abdullah Badawi or Najib running the show in the BN?

Malaysians have started to vote for change and we will be rooting for the Barisan Rakyat no matter what?

If in the event of these fellas whom we have voted into power in the 5 states don't perform, then we will vote for those who can do better than them in the next GE!

The BN has had it's way for the past 50 years and are now at the brink of imploding from within?

I read about 'poison pen letters' being sent to UMNO members nationwide here. As if that's going to change how Malaysians feel about the BN?

Wakey wakey dear UMNO! No point in trying to salvage your ruined chances!

No matter who UMNO proposes to head it's Presidency, it's not going to change the way Malaysians as a whole have had enough of the BN's bullshit!

So to us citizens of Malaysia, even if you put up Mukhriz Mahathir as the next President of UMNO, honestly, do you think it's going to make any difference?

I don't think so!

What more an old relic of days gone by like Tengku Razaleigh Hamzah?

No sirree! It just won't happen!

That's what I think. Don't know about you? You feel the same?