Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Maulidur Rasul 1429AH-Celebrating the Greatest Messenger of Allah.

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Ta'ala Wabarakatuh.



The clip above features the singing of Yusuf Islam, formerly known as Cat Stevens, a dedicated Muslim in the United Kingdom who is truly a blessing for us Muslims of the entire world for the way he has contributed to the advancements in Dakwah al Islamiyah for everyone.

May Allah SWT reward him for his generous efforts to spread the knowledge about Islam in such a worthy manner. Ameen.

"Sallalalahu Ala Muhammad! Sallalalahu Alaihi Wassallam!"

May Almighty Allah bless Our Most Beloved Prophet Muhammad ibni Abdullah Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam for the way our Rasulullah Rahmatulil Alameen has bequeathed to us Mankind, Islam in it's completed form of delivery to set for us his exemplary life to follow. Ameen Ya Rahman!

May Muhammad Al Mustafa, the Seal of the Prophets and the Chief of all the Messengers be blessed with the best that the Almighty has promised him, the Leader of all Believers. Ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen.

Today marks the anniversary of the birth into this world, the Light of Allah who illuminated the darkened era of his time with his beauty, his sincerity, his trustworthiness, his gentle being, his generosity, his magnificence of self, the mercy of Allah for all Creation, Muhammad Al Ummiyyi, the Unlettered Final Prophet and Messenger of Allah.

No one else comes close to attaining the remarkable achievements of the Blessed Prophet Muhammad Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam that to this day, the enlightened ones amongst Mankind hail his person and celebrate his achievements.

Muhammad the Messenger (may peace be upon his soul) was the embodiment of all that the Holy Qur'an contains and his life stands clear shining as a beacon to the truth and goodness that the Almighty wants us to live by and persevere against all odds and tests that we face here in this temporal life on Earth.

'The Message' - 'An exclusive blockbuster full length classic movie about Prophet Muhammad!' Produced and directed by the late Moustapha Akkad. Do share this movie with your loved ones.


Watch this movie made by the late Moustapha Akkad about the life of the Last Messenger to have an idea as to how things were when Muhammad Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam was appointed by Allah, God Almighty to deliver Mankind from their ignorance back in the days when the whole world was steeped in all kinds of blasphemous deeds.

It's an excellent movie and starred by many of Hollywood's greatest actors such as the late Anthony Quinn who plays the character of Saiyidina Hamzah the Lion of Islam and an uncle of the Prophet Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam. Irene Pappas who plays Hind, the revengeful wife of Abu Sufyan, and many others.

I sincerely ask those of you who have yet to learn about the Holy Prophet Muhammad ibni Abdullah, Seal of the Prophets and the one who is sent by God Almighty himself to each and everyone of us and including the entire Creation, to watch the movie to its glorious end.

You will be able to understand us Muslims better and appreciate the message of peace that Muhammad Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam has brought to those of us who value and appreciate the truth that is to be found in Al-Islam, the Way of Life that Our Creator Himself has revealed for us Mankind!

You owe to yourself this opportunity to learn about him who was sent to us and suffered so much in his mission just so that we who are living today will be able to go through life with a purpose.

The purpose being to live as what Allah the Most Compassionate has commanded us to in grace and compassion towards one another.

This movie will show you a glimpse into the life and personality of the Greatest and Most Cherished Prophet and Messenger of Almighty Allah. Insya Allah.

Muhammad is the Greatest Messenger of God sent to even all the other prophets and messengers of God.

This excellent movie beautifully shows how the situations were during the times of the Prophet Muhammad and the extreme hardships that our blessed prophet had to go through in order to successfully complete his mission on Earth.

Muhammad Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam came not to deny the prophethood of all the earlier prophets and messengers of Allah the Almighty but to complete their tasks and praise be to Allah, he has succeeded doing so before returning to Allah's Presence.

Today, the world is fast coming to learn about Islam through the selfless efforts of millions of Muslims just like me and I am grateful to the Almighty for giving me this opportunity to share with you what I myself have come to learn about Islam and this blog is my chosen platform to do my bit.

Do pray for my remaining steadfast on this arduous task and that I too will attain a befitting end to my life here on Earth and that the Almighty will forgive me all my own transgresses. Ameen.

Ustaz Akhil Hayy's Salawat and Sermon


I also invite you to watch and listen to Ustaz Akhil Hayy, a popular Malay religious figure with his own unique style in reaching out to the masses, praise the Blessed Messenger and deliver his sermon celebrating the anniversary of the Prophet's Birth which we Muslims call as Maulid Ar Rasul @ Birthday of the Messenger.

*********************************************************************************


















Coincidentally, this article celebrating the Maulid of Rasul Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam marks the 999th article I have published here in this blog of mine and I am grateful to Allah the Most Merciful for gracing me with the ability to express myself here online and be my mouthpiece towards sharing with you what I as a Muslim have to say about events that take place in my life and in my world?

My sincere appreciation to all those who have commented and supported me in my work here as a Muslim Malaysian Blogger.

My thanks also goes out to my critics and those who have sent me their advice for without critics, one would simply go astray with one's own rants and raves. Thank you all for being yourself.

I would also like to take this opportunity to wish each and every one of you the best in your life and to learn to check first and verify whatever you read online before accepting it as the truth?

Knowledge is power and he or she who seeks it purely for the sake of Allah and His Messenger will Insya Allah be blessed with a rational mindset to strive earnestly for the good of this world and the next.

My apologies to those whom I have offended knowingly or otherwise. I am just being me.

May the Guidance and Blessings of Allah be upon us all. Ameen.

Wassalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Ta'ala Wabarakatuh.

Zainol Abideen a.k.a. MAHAGURU58
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia.
Thursday March 20th, 2008.