Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Friday, March 14, 2008

Mukhriz Mahathir's Asking Abdullah Badawi to Resign?



















I came across this letter said to be from Datuk Mukhriz bin Tun Mahathir in MYKMU.NET, a website that is known to be an UMNO supporting portal, calling for the embattled Malaysian Prime Minister Dato' Seri Abdullah Hj Ahmad Badawi, UMNO President and BN Chairman to resign!

All I can say is wow!

Datuk Mukhriz Mahathir is proving to be a chip of the old block for having it in him to openly call for PM Abdullah to quit?

Yet, I was a bit perplexed to see Datuk Mukhriz sort of 'wing it' the other day when he was interviewed by the press into asking the PM to do the 'right thing'?

Why was he not upfront about it?

Why not just say it like a man that he wants the PM to resign, straight and simple?

I mean, if this letter is really from Mukhriz, then he must be a gentleman enough to state his standpoint to the whole wide world!

I applaud him if this letter is truly and authentically from him because it stands as a mark of his political caliber in stating his views as the elected Jerlun Member of Parliament.

Are we going to see PM Abdullah Badawi respond to this calling for him to resign or will we see the thick faced Imam Hadhari just ignore the groundswell of Malaysians hatred against him and shamelessly carry on with his mismanagement of this country?

I predict that if Abdullah Badawi stays on as the Malaysian PM and continues listening to the useless BN cabinet ministers of before who have been the root cause of the BN getting kicked out from power in Penang, Kedah, Perak, Selangor and Kelantan, the chances of the Barisan Rakyat winning the next Malaysian General Elections is very high?

Let's just wait and see what is gonna take place after this?

Will Mukhriz get away with this call or is he going to face UMNO's retaliation?

Read the letters here by clicking on to the scans for a larger view.