Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New Malaysian Information Minister Acknowledges Bloggers!



Well this is a good sign that the BN has finally seen that it's better to embrace the Malaysian Bloggers instead of engaging in a psychological and information warfare with us!

Newly appointed Malaysian Minister of Information Datuk Ahmad Shabery Cheek when asked about Bloggers acknowledges us as a source of information and talks about wanting to sit and discuss with us as to how to improve our nation?

Such a stand is commendable and if the Minister is sincere and serious in wanting to engage with us Malaysian Bloggers, I am sure that he will find us to be responsible Malaysian citizens who are just watching out for the good of the nation and to ensure that the elected governments of the day whether they are from the BN or the BR practice what they preach and deliver to us what they have promised!

What say you O fellow Malaysian Bloggers?

Is this guy better than Zam Zam Ala Kazam or is it the case of the 'new broom sweeps clean' syndrome?