Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Sunday, March 09, 2008

PKR Victory Parade in P124 Bandar Tun Razak Video



Watch the Victory Parade by jubilant Parti Keadilan Rakyat supporters as they ride past our homes in Bandar Tun Razak, blaring their horns and waving the party flags in the wee hours of this most memorable night or early morning!

I have been struggling to keep reporting the latest news here in my blog due to Google's Server crashing on me and my blog system here turning up as error!

With my overwhelming emotions breaking out in waves and crying silent tears of joy and gratefulness to the Almighty and for the support of my fellow Malaysians, I just can't sleep all night long as I try my best to keep my laptop from crashing?

I am pissed off to see Abdullah Badawi, the useless arrogant old croaky voiced BN's Chairman and UMNO President still being returned in Kepala Batas!

What the hell do those voters in Kepala Batas still see in this airbag?

Apart from wasting billions of ringgits in taxpayers money in extravagant projects that are more seen as an attempt by the successor to Tun Mahathir to try and up the ante?

It's truly a new dawn for us here in Malaysia who are witnessing our fellow Malaysians finally getting free from political bondage and breaking free from the 5 decades of relentless BN propaganda which has eventually caused us to be able to effect change in the people's mindsets!

The new Barisan Rakyat State Governments of Kelantan, Penang, Kedah, Perak and Selangor are the spearhead of a new united alliance of Malaysian People's Front who will work hard to thrash the Barisan Nasional in the 13th Malaysian General Elections, Insya Allah!!!

I call upon all Malaysians to keep supporting the Barisan Rakyat Coalition and help bring about a better Malaysia and a much more just nation!

I believe that this success of the Barisan Rakyat has been achieved through the better dissemination of news and views through the internet and blogs such as mine here and have managed to reach the people of Malaysia cutting through the 5 decades of BN propaganda which has been the mainstream media's objectives and orchestrated by the Radio & Television of Malaysia under the Ministry of (Mis) Information!

We Malaysian Bloggers have taught the BN Cabinet Ministers a valuable lesson haven't we?

Don't you agree?