Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Syabas to the new Penang Deputy Chief Ministers!

Syabas to the Chief Minister of Penang, Saudara Lim Guan Eng of the Barisan Rakyat for his decision to appoint :
  • PKR State Assemblyman from Penanti Mohammad Fairus Khairuddin as Penang's Deputy Chief Minister (1)
and giantkiller
  • Professor Dr.P.Ramasamy who defeated Tan Sri Koh Tsu Koon at P46 Parliament of Batu Kawan as the first ever Penang Deputy Chief Minister (2) from the Malaysian Indian community!!!
















Photo courtesy of Harian Metro. 10th March 2008.

If this is not a slap in the face for the BN who failed to recognize the Indian Community of Malaysia all these last 50 years, I don't know what else is?

Samy Vellu and the MIC!

Don't even dream of getting the Malaysian Indians support for you ever again?


You might as well call it a day and go rest in peace or did someone say piss?

I don't know...getting old lah..can't hear that well? :P

Hehehehehe..

Now, the rest of Malaysia can rub their eyes awake and just wait to see what else is going to happen?

I recall my favorite grandson in law, Amir Rafique ask me in his cute way, " Atok Uncle! What happened?"

Hehehehehe...many things are going to happen, as I see it.

The BN will for the first time in this nation's history be hard pressed to do better than what the Barisan Rakyat are doing?

When PAS introduced many new measures to improve the lives of the Kelantanese, the BN tried to be copy cats and did exactly as what Tuan Guru Datuk Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Mat came up with?

The maternity leave for civil servants was extended to 60 days and now to 90 days if I am not mistaken?

The PAS led State Government of Kelantan were trailblazing many other improvements to the people's lives in the East Coast state which saw the BN struggling to keep up with?

But those were all small things.

Now, for the first time in this nation's history, the marginalized Indian community of Malaysia is seeing one of their own be appointed to be a Deputy Chief Minister of Penang, something that will never ever have happened if the BN was still ruling Penang?

I am proud of the Barisan Rakyat leadership for making this happen. This is a day to remember for all Malaysians.

Our nation is finally going to be free from racial politics!

A new dawn is truly taking place for Malaysia!

All our prayers and wishes for true justice and fair play for all Malaysians is slowly but surely taking root here during our lifetime.

I never imagined that such improvements will take place during my life here?

I now believe that there is still hope for our country to be a truly fair and democratic home for all Malaysians.

Insya Allah.

So dear Malaysians, start getting used to a better choice for our Federal Government of Malaysia.

Start waking up to what we can achieve if only we can wise up to the fact that the BN Government has been colonizing us just like the former British masters of old?

We need to look beyond our differences in skin color and what faith we believe in?

We need to know and understand each other better. We are all Malaysians no matter what race or creed we belong to?

All my life I have been happy to co-exist with my fellow Malaysians from all other races and I for one wish that this country will forever remain so, a thriving, developing, progressive nation that respects its citizens and gives each and every one of us, our space to live and let live in peace and prosper together as one people?

We can do this if only we free ourselves and our minds from being suspicious of each other?

Sure, there will always be those sickos amongst us who will rattle the saber so to speak and try to unleash chaos and mayhem just to further their own vested agendas?

To hell with them!

Just remain rational and realize that we are all brothers and sisters who are called Malaysians the minute we step out of this country and are not segregated according to our race by the foreigners?

Yes, America is a bit paranoid of all Malaysians but hello, there is a whole wide world of other countries we can visit ?

Remember the good old days when Malaysians built the foundations of this country?

Malays, Chinese, Indians, Orang Asli's, Eurasians and all other ethnicities joined together and helped lay down the foundations of Malaya which is now Malaysia?

We can do that again with supporting Barisan Rakyat, the People's Front!

I wish to express my sincere gratitude once again to Saudara Lim Guan Eng! Malaysians Boleh!!!

Go do us proud!