Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Monday, March 31, 2008

Tan Sri Khalid Ibrahim leads Maulidur Rasul Procession.



Tan Sri Khalid Ibrahim, the Barisan Rakyat Menteri Besar of Selangor and Member of Parliament for Bandar Tun Razak led the Maulidur Rasul 1429Hijrah procession yesterday.

I managed to get him to say a few words to his voters after my first question to him in English escaped the man!

His mind seemed to be pretty occupied and might be mistaken to be not that focused if we don't consider the tremendous challenges he is facing today in delivering what he has promised to us his constituents and also to the people of Selangor?

What more Khir Toyo's constant needling him about the election promises that PKR has made?

I think we just have to let the man settle down in his new job and hope he get's better in time.

New job weighing down heavily on him or is it a case of culture shock?

I don't know. He just seemed lost in his thoughts yesterday. Hmmmmm....