Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Alternative Traditional Chinese Medicine Amazing Diagnosis



Dear readers,

Feast your eyes and ears to the Alternative Traditional Chinese Medicine amazing diagnosis of internal and external health problems by my Sinseh Phang Oo Lang at his treatment centre in Kepala Batas.

This is truly something you will never learn from the conventional medical practitioners out there.

Alternative medicine really works! If you are having any health complications, go visit my Sinseh at Phang Oo Lang Kedai Ubat. The address is in my sidebar.

I will update you more later.