Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Azizul Azmi and Suraiza Nikah and Wedding Ceremony

Kuala Lumpur. Saturday 5th April 2008.
I attended my nephew Azizul Azmi's Nikah ceremony last night where he successfully became the husband of Suraiza binti Abdul Razak with just one 'lafaz of the akad nikah' and today went to his wedding feast held at the bride's residence at Taman Bukit Indah, Ampang, Selangor.


Today we attended his wedding feast and were entertained by a live band performance by the group called 'Sky Juice'.

I was surprised to see a famous guitarist Yusof Ibrahim a.k.a 'Chobit' among the many guests of the wedding and as a special request from the host played for the wedding guests 'Black Magic Woman' a hit by Carlos Santana. I recorded the following clip for you.


Another special presentation was a duet by Azizul and his younger brother 'Angah' where they sang a popular hit song 'Gadis Melayu' with Azizul resplendent in his Malay traditional attire where he was the 'King of the Day'.



There was also a special performance by an oldtimer by the name of Zainal Gadut. He sure must have been quite a swinger during his heydays? Hehehehe..



Let's wish Azizul and his bride Suraiza all the best in their marriage for ever! Amin!