Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Bandar Mahkota Cheras Road Closure Scenario



This is a short video I took this evening as I passed the place where the residents of the Bandar Mahkota Cheras are gathered to prevent the Grand Saga Toll Concessionaires from placing a concrete barrier blocking entrance to their residential area.

It's preposterous for the toll concessionaires to block a residential area's main entrance just so that the residents will have no options but to pay toll to enter their housing estate?

What bloody nonsense is this?

The thing I don't understand is what the hell are the FRU and Police doing in assisting the rogue toll concessionaires in adding to the people's troubles by acting as the toll concessionaire's hired muscle?

Absolutely mind boggling lunacy at work here.

Instead of making things easier for the people of Bandar Mahkota Cheras, the authorities are siding with the Grand Saga Highway Concessionaires in adding further burden to the residents there!

What is the Pakatan Rakyat Selangor State Government going to do about this?