Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Muslimahs! Be aware of following Syaitaan Laknatullah's biddings!



I was reading Brother Saladin's blog when I came across the above You Tube video that clearly depicts how Syaitaan Laknatullah (or rather one's own ego) whisper to those amongst the Muslimah's today to go around exposing themselves even to the stage of being covered but still guilty of 'Tabarruj' @ act of beautifying oneself to attract the attention of the opposite sex.

I know that the feminists and liberalists are going to have a field day of accusing me and those who are all for the carrying out of Dakwah al Islamiyah to all our fellow human beings of being killjoys or rigid fundamentalists.

Well, I for one have no qualms about stating that I am all for moderation in whatever we do as enjoined by the Final Messenger of Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala, the Blessed Prophet Muhammad Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam!

It's not that Muslimahs can't dress themselves up or make themselves look good but there are certain guidelines and ways that they can do just that without falling victim to the ways of the Jahils out there?

At the end of the day, each person answers for his or her deeds but as a member of the Muslim Ummah, it is important that I help to spread the message of truth just as Brother Saladin has?

Insya Allah!

Ladies! Watch this video and learn. Do spread the message of truth for the sake of our Ummah!

Wabillahi Taufik Wal Hidayah.

Wassalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Ta'ala Wabarakatuh.