In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
Dear Ikhwanul Muslimin na wal Muslimat.
We are living in the Age of Fitnah. The Akhirul Zaman.
An age where most of the prophecies of our beloved Greatest Prophet of Almighty Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala, Al Mustafa Sayyidina Muhammad Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam, Rahmatulil Alamin have come to pass and proven to be without a doubt that this is the End Times before Yaum al Qiyamat.
This is also the Age where Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala's revelation of the Surah Al Humazah, Chapter 104 in the Holy Al Qur'anul Karim comes to be absolutely relevant when we are faced with the onslaught of slanderers and backbiters who despite their ferocity in hurling abuses, slanders and lies against their fellow Muslims cowardly choose to hide their true identities and wage their vendetta in anonymity online and off.
Section 1 (1-9)
1. Woe to every (kind of) scandal-monger and-backbiter,
2. Who pileth up wealth and layeth it by,
3. Thinking that his wealth would make him last for ever!
4. By no means! He will be sure to be thrown into That which Breaks to Pieces,
5. And what will explain to thee That which Breaks to Pieces?
6. (It is) the Fire of (the Wrath of) Allah kindled (to a blaze),
7. The which doth mount (Right) to the Hearts:
8. It shall be made into a vault over them,
9. In columns outstretched.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SadaqAllah hal Adzhim.
Truthful indeed is Allah the Most Powerful!
Dear brothers and sisters.
There are slanderers out there who accuse myself of being involved in deviant tariqahs such as the one led by Sheikh Muhammad Nazim Adil Al Haqqani Al Qubrusi Al Naqsyabandi.
Frankly speaking, I did at one time initiate myself into the said tariqah when I was learning about Al Islam in Penang and took bay'ah at the hands of Syeikh Adnan Adil Al Haqqani Al Qubrusi Al Naqsyabandi.
This initiation took place at the Zawiya of the Tariqah in Bukit Jambul, Penang. The Zawiya is established at the home of Syeikh Haji Zainuddin, son in law of Penang's 5th Governor.
I wrote about this here, explaining about how I came to be a mureed of the tariqah?
When one of our nation's topmost slanderer in the form of an anonymous coward declaring his sorry self to be 'Tulang Besi' endlessly chooses to bedevil me as a deviant follower of the said tariqah, I at first just figured that I shouldn't waste my time and bother about he who heaps upon himself all the curses that befall those described in Surah Al Humaza unnecessarily.
He inadvertently claims that he wishes me to repent and get back on the righteous path.
How sweet! I am definitely so flattered that words fail me to describe how grateful I am that my ardent fan such as slanderous he, wishes me so?
Alhamdulillah! All praises be to Allah, Our Almighty Lord, Most Supreme, Most High!
Yet there are those amongst the blogging fraternity here who unwisely choose to swallow hook, line and sinker all such slanderous filth and come nag me to answer such venom?
Actually, I could just say ' Go fly kite!' to such kind and go about my business but then again, such slanders and lies when left alone could grow to be a humongous hydra that those ill informed ones amongst the masses and even our 'Clueless in Kuala Lumpur' so called religious authorities would want to imbibe in and come snap at my old butt if I let them be!
So, let me state clearly here as to the state or level of my involvement in the tariqah.
- I am a perpetual student and practitioner of my faith, Al Islam.
- I am a follower of Muhammad ibni Abdullah, Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam from the moment I came to be aware of all that I do and will remain to be so till my life is taken away from my mortal being. Insya Allah.
- I practice Islam according to the Ahlul Sunnah Wal Jama'ah.
- I ascribe to the way the majority of Muslims here in Malaysia live our lives and practice Islam according to the Mazhab of Al Imam As Shafi'ee.
- I joined the tariqah to learn more about the various forms of doing Dhikr and learned about the spiritual aspects of my faith, Al Islam taught to us by Rasulullah Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam.
- Contrary to the slander that insinuates my following any of the said deviant teachings of those who hero worship any of the Syeikhs of the Tariqah, let me point and state crystal clearly here that I, Zainol Abideen @ Mahaguru58 worship none but Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala and I declare myself to be an ummah of Rasulullah Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam. Period!
- I respect all righteous ulamaks of my faith and accord to them the honor that they deserve. Nothing more ; nothing less! Respect! Not hero worship or over adulate!
- I do not idolize any being, no matter who or what they are or claim to be!
- I practice the Dhikr and the Solats that are taught to us by Muhammad Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam through his example by way of his Sunnah and authenticated Hadiths @ Sayings.
- I do not practice anything that goes contrary to what is allowed us who are Muslims and I don't accept any living or dead being as my intermediary between myself and Allah Azza Wa Jalla.
- If there is anyone out there who claims otherwise, I leave him or her to Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala.
We will not meet any other being when we die and are entombed in our graves but the two Malaikats of Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala, Mungkar and Naqir Alaihis Salam's.
Thus those of us who declare ourselves to be Muslims and Mukmins ought to know better than to swallow just anything that the anonymous cowardly faultfinders out there spew forth!
Believe me when I remind you all that not one word, one insinuation, either expressed, published or uttered will escape Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala's judgment in the Yaum al Akhirat!
La haula wala quwwata illa billah hal aliyyil adzhim bil sultaanik!
There is no other power except Allah the Most Powerful and Most Regal above us all!
I am sure that officers of JAKIM, JAWI, JAIS and all other JA's out there will be able to understand exactly what I have clarified here.
Those who still have no clue or idea as to what I have shared, please conduct your own studies as to the points I have published here and if you still have your doubts, please email me in person to learn more. Insya Allah.
Wabillahi Taufik Wal Hidayah.
Wassalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.
Zainol Abideen @ Mahaguru58,
Bandar Tun Razak,
56000, Kuala Lumpur.