Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Friday, March 24, 2017

ISLAM AS THE LAW OF THE LAND lecture by Tun Ahmad Fairuz


Tun Ahmad Fairuz bin Dato' Sheikh Abdul Halim, Former Chief Justice of Malaysia is scheduled to deliver a special lecture tomorrow at 10.30am, Saturday the 25th of March, 2017.

The venue is at the MAJESTIC HOTEL, Kuala Lumpur.




Datuk Hj Zainul Rijal Abu Bakar
Please contact Tuan Haji Azril Mohd.Amin (photo below) for further details. 

Tuan Haji Azril Mohd Amin is a lawyer and Chief Executive of Centre for Human Rights Research and Advocacy (CENTHRA).