Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Ramadan Mubarak to all fasting Muslims!


Alhamdulillah! Once again we are blessed to be alive today to be able to perform our Fasting in the Blessed Month of Ramadan by the Grace and Mercy of Allah the Almighty.

I take this opportunity to wish each and every fasting Muslim ' Ramadan Mubarak' and pray that we get to fulfill all the obligations that we are enjoined to perform in this sacred month.

May our acts of worship be accepted by our Supreme Creator and be rewarded by His Forgiveness and Mercy by entering us into His Jannah.

Ameen Ya Rabbal Alamin.