Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, June 08, 2017

Malaysia's Next Prime Minister ~ Online Poll -Who's Your Choice?


Tun Dr. Hj. Mahathir Mohamad

Dato Seri Dr Hj. Ahmad Zahid Hamidi

Dato Seri Anwar Ibrahim

Dato Seri Hj. Hishamuddin Tun Hussein Onn

Dato Seri Hj. Mohd. Najib Tun Abdul Razak

Tan Sri Hj. Muhyiddin Hj. Yassin

Just want to know who you my fellow Malaysian citizen would want to see get elected to be our next Malaysian Prime Minister?

If the Poll App is not working, please leave your vote in the comments section. Thank you.
Post a Comment