Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Sunday, June 04, 2017

Palestinian Taraweeh Imam Dr. Fadi Al Bahst shares about the situation in Gaza.

Post Taraweeh solat Question & Answer session between Mahaguru58 and Imam Dr.Fadi Muhammad Al Bahst.

Yesterday evening, I attended an Iftar gathering of my wife's college graduating class alumni at the Malaysian Integrity Foundation.

As has been the norm lately, the organizers had invited an Imam from Gaza, Palestine to lead the Taraweeh obligatory prayers. 

Dr.Fadi AlBahst is a lecturer working at the British-Malaysia Institute, a subsidiary of UNIKL. He has been living here in Malaysia with his family since the last 6 years. He has been a Taraweeh Imam for the last 5 years.

  Dr.Fadi hugging his buddy Haji Munawer who had invited him to the event yesterday.

Myself greeting and getting to know Dr.Fadi.

 Myself with Dr.Fadi Al Bahst.

I will be updating this article with more data and feedback from Dr.Fadi once I receive them from him. 

Please check back on this article later. Thank you.