Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Wednesday, October 04, 2017

TM UNIFI -WORST INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER IN MALAYSIA!!!

That's right! TM UNIFI is the worst ever Broadband Internet Service provider in Malaysia!


Their service is down since this afternoon and when I called their 100 service number; what I heard was that their service is not available from today, the 4th of October, 2017 and will only be resumed on the 7th of October, 2017!!! 

That's robbing us of our telecommunication facilities for 3 whole days and no rebates or discounts will be given to us!!!

As they are also the so called provider of HYPP TV, we will also be forced to not be able to watch all the channels that we are subscribed to AND ALSO NOT BE ABLE TO USE OUR VOIP PHONE!!!

And you know what? These shysters WILL NOT GIVE US A REBATE no matter that they HAVE NOT PROVIDED THE SERVICES WHICH THEY WILL CHARGE US FOR!!!

This is the reason why we Malaysians are BEING ROBBED BLIND by TM UNIFI all these years!

They provide us lousy service yet charge us FULL PRICE for unprovided service!

I am using my DIGI MOBILE BROADBAND to post this!!!

Damn you TM UNIFI!!!

Bloody Robbers!